Saturday, November 26, 2005

A PitStop post on my Hairy Story....

This is a continuation of my Hairy Story....if u can't understand what I'm talking about, then please scroll down and read my 'One Long Hairy Story' then come back up.

This is a Pit Stop post...meaning, this is the first pit stop on my way to having really Looooong hair!!


THEN :
When i was having short hair, she was low on maintaintenance (i never even had to comb her!!), never caused too many worries,and looked ok as long as i didn't disturb her too much. I could get up in the morning and look at her ONLY when I wanted to(whjich was not too often).And she was always a topic of conversation with friends - who leered at her!!

Life was soo much simpler!!
In fact she was much like a girlfriend!!


NOW:
Now, that I've grown my hair, she's started demanding a lot of time and effort on it.When I get up in the morning, she'll be all over my face.I have to comb her first.Then, while taking bath, I have to decide whether i have time to bath her also.If I bath her also, I'll have to go out and stand for arnd 15 minutes under the sun while she takes her own sweet time to dry herself.I can dress up only after she has been dressed up.I'm having to spend on cosmetics for her.I've also bought something which has been an alien object to me for the most of my life.....a COMB!! and I've bought two of them...one for home and one for the office.She's changed me a lot.Now, I have become more responsible....I think twice before dancing in the rain! I think twice before I go out on my bike without a helmet. I have started looking in my face in the miror more often.In fact, she has become a factor when i make many of my decisions.And she won't let me remain sane until I have acceded to her wishes!!


In fact, She's become more like a wife...and behaves like one too.....

Well, just as u cannot make omlets without breaking eggs OR u cannot code a program without putting comments OR u cannot drink more than a half without throwing up .......just like that I'll have to adjust to her vagaries and variations....
I guess she's goanna be a lot of fun after some more time.....
I'll keep u guys posted!!
Luv,
Cne.
7Cne -The Coolest Dude8

11 comments:

Hari said...

You should've done this loooooooooong back! Anyways u look like dhoni in the second picture!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hari,
thanks a lot for the compliment da!!
-Cne

Arun Ponniah Sethuramalingam said...

Hey man, your wife is looking awesome. Err.., sorry that I commented on your wife.

Hari said...

Hey, I have the linked the blog of the yours to the blog of the mine. Now you the better the please the do of the same, wogai?

Anonymous said...

Dai mottai..

it's nice to see u as u now...

but am damn sure u r not looking like Dhoni... I think, Hari misd his Spex b4 seeing ur potos..

MAYURU valarka aasaipadum "mottai",
UYURU eduku varapora oru "Pott__"

hahaa!!
-kb

Neel Arurkar said...

The new look is cool indeed.

யாத்ரீகன் said...

dei kb.. kalakeeta poo..

mayiraa pochu.. :-))))

mootai.. sari comparison-da.. hari with wife.. and athuku etha reasoning.. ;-)

indha muttai, omlet-laam unakay konjam overaa therila...

surely this post is just like hearing you talk :-)

sari.. athenna.. periya palam maathiri tie katikitu ellam scene-ai podura..

ps: was indeed surprising and happy to you reaching my blog-da.., yet to reply to ur comment, got into some hectic work.. btw.. how did u get mine ?!

Noorul Islam said...

It looks far better than college days.

Cne Rocks>> said...

Hey dudes, Thanks for ur comments on my Wife....I do luv flaunting her u know...
But guess what? U ain't seen nothing yet!!

Anonymous said...

looking cool man...

pamela said...

Great way to gender-dise ur hair....very intelligently put.

The pun's in every other expressions left me laughing aloud!!!