Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'll Fight to the Bitter End.

I know if u've blogged something negative about the company u work in, there's a chance u'll be kicked outta the company.But I've not said one negative thing about my company....hey for hat matter I've not even said what my company's name is.I've only used the name of my company once in my whole blog, and that was after it had blocked my blog.This is soo sad.But i really believe that this is a case of misplaced notions...and I also believe in the high ethics and sense of righteousness of my company and I believe that my company always plays fair - with everybody.
I'm not saying this just for kicks.......but I really believe in what I'm saying.I've always had a very good experience with the beurocracy in my company...they've always responded with sincerity and responsibility to all my queries.So, I'm sure that if i follow this query to the end, I may get an answer.....even if its 'Sorry,This is according to company policy'.
And by the way, thanks to Ravi (The Italian student), I'm no olonger Blind-Blogging....I'm able to access my blog through some convoluted channels.....and if u think I'm goanna spill the beans on how I'm doing that, then u better put on ur shorts and go back to UKG.
So, this post is dedicated to my college friend Ravi.....Just like Anniyan, He has an alter ego -an erudite philosopher hiding inside him who comes out under 'certain external liquid stimuli'.We've discussed a lot of philosophy back in college when we both were activated by the similar 'liquid stimuli'.Not that he always talked sense, or that I always understood what he was saying but I've always found that he had (and still has) the ability and (more importantly) the desire to think beyond the horizons of the thinking necessary for normal living.That will take u to BIG places.....Keep doing it!!
Hey Ravi, my friend and Philosopher, If ur reading this from Italy, accept my thanks....and hope ur torturing those roommates of urs there like u did to us in college!!
7Cne -The Coolest Dude8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cne, torturing is one of my innate abilities and even i think of shedding it i wud be unsuccessful. ( i have gather a couple of friends and thought start the sermon tonight with little water :-). so pray for them. bye take care da...
- ravi

Anonymous said...

mottai cne , I wonder what they have against you blogging :). Good luck to you : "May the force be with you".

Anonymous said...

hmm... The Two Philosophers-nu book podalaam pola .. ;-)

but, till the end i couldn't see the 'Liquid stimulated' Shakespere.. hope to see sometime when we meet..