Friday, November 18, 2005

What did i do??

I'm now Blind Blogging right now...I know that what I'm blogging will be posted on my blog, but I'm not able to see it on the net from office.I had said earlier that my company (X to the X to the X to the X) has blocked all blogspots...but alas!! I was sadly mistaken!! The afore mentioned company has only blocked MY blogspot.Why? I dont know...... Who? I'm trying to find out!!
But that hasn't broken my spirit.....in fact that has just incited me to blog more.....Nothing can keep us down!!What say, bloggers?
Even though i say all this with bravado, I am a little responsible about the fact that I shouldn't say anything negative about my company.......and I haven't.Then, I dont understand why they've done such a thing!!
Sooooo mean!! I raised a request to know why they've done this and got a response saying 'We don't give information about blocking on site by site basis'.
I'm goanna raise this issue....and raise hell if necessary to get to the bottom of this matter.I will keep u guys posted!!
7Cne -The Coolest Dude8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there had been so many cases where bloggers post abt thier managers or companies and get screwed up !!! be carefull buddy :-(

Anonymous said...

Dei mottai do search your site for any f__k word or s_x word so it might be blocked for u.
- ravi