Sunday, July 02, 2006

Back 2 Blogging - With a vengeance!!

I'm back into blogging after a long sojourn into Orkutting. Its due to the phenomenon called populism....we usually tend to do whats the most popular at that time.....and since I was introduced (though initially a little reluctantly) into Orkut by my friend 'Jo',I got hooked on to it and have been an avid Orkutter for the last coupla months......in fact, this phenomenon had spread so widely that in my company [the great I-to-the-N-to-the-F-to-the-Y], almost most of the people were on orkut most of the time - to the extent that the management took it as a threat to efficient working and banned it. But to maintain the image of a employee friendly company, they couldn't just say 'people are orkutting and logging it as project effort' and so,they have banned Orkut.com saying its virus infested!
Well, who am I to question managament's decisions....
Long live Employee Satisfaction!!

No comments: